The launch of the new 2012 Aprilia Shiver 750 was announced this year and we are more than excited. The look of this model is very fresh, is a combination between style and technology. Since it is so unique it does not represent a threat to any competitor, it proves that the bike has built itself a great personality.
The are some key elements which make the Shiver bike appealing to even the most demanding rider but at the same time make beginners happy because they bike is very easy to use. Here are some of the basic characteristics of the 2012 Aprilia Shiver 750:
- The rear wheel has a 5.5 mm channel
- The fork is 43 mm upside down
- The engine is V2 90°, with fur valves on each cylinder, liquid cooling and double overhead camshaft
- It has the tri map technology known as integral Ride-by-Wire
- The frame is made out of aluminum which makes it lighter and rigid
- It has racing breaks with radial calipers and 320mm Wave discs
The lines on the bike are specific for the Italian producer and because new graphics and colors have been use the bike has gone to the next level as far as balance and aggression are concerned. The technology used on this model is latest on the market. It is a sports bike which offers speed and safeness.
Now we are going to present to you the dimensions of the 2012 Aprilia Shiver 750:
- Max. Length of 2,265 mm
- Max. width of 810 mm (at handlebar)
- Max. height of 1,135 mm (at instrument panel)
- The height of the saddle 800 mm
- Centre to center distance 1,440 mm
- Trail 109 mm
- Steering angle 25.7°
- Tank 15 lt
If you want to buy the 2012 Aprilia Shiver 750 you are going to have to wait until next year because that is when it is going to be available on the market. No matter if you are a beginner or a professional you will live the experience of a professional bike. It is light because the frame is made out of aluminum. If you buy this bike you will have the opportunity to ride a model which is can reach a very high speed, it is light which makes it easy to maneuver and you do not have to worry about stability. What you have to do is wait to see it in the auto shows.
2012 Aprilia Shiver 750 Pictures Gallery