The new deluxe model will be launched by Yamaha, the 2012 Yamaha Stratoliner Deluxe, it will be launched next year and till then we have pieces of information which we would like to share with you. The words that best describe this amazing Yamaha Stratoliner Deluxe tourer are: style, comfort and convenience. The engine is a V twin with an authentic air cooler which gives the bike that neo classic style.
If you want to make an image on what the Yamaha Stratoliner Deluxe may look like just imagine the combination between the Stratoliner which is an award winning and take all the touring amenities that you can find on the market and there you have it.
The Yamaha Company did not make this bike just for the sake of it, it was made to wow the public. All you have to do is get on the bike, turn on you IPod, turn the volume up with the help of a button placed on the handlebars and begin your ride on the highway. This year the bike will have a new feature, a Garmin Zoom 665 GPS which is very easy to use and will take you everywhere you want to go.
- The Garmin Zoom 665 GPS which has: a navigation system, satellite radio and Bluetooth.
- Connectors for IPod/IPhone and a volume control placed on the handlebar
- A V twin engine of 113 cubic inches and air cooled
- Twin bore downdraft electronic fuel injection which gives the bike power
- Aluminum frames which are long and low, they make the bike easier to handle
- Because the seat is sculpted it makes it much easier to go on long rider, it is more comfortable
- For those who want to personalize their bike the manufacturer offers an entire catalog full of parts that you can choose from
So, this is the 2012 Yamaha Stratoliner Deluxe which will be launched next year. We do not know the price yet but we are sure that as soon as we will see the bike in the showroom we will have it. If you like Yamaha bike you should wait and see this one when it is launched because it has some features that will absolutely wow you. This model has everything you would want from a Yamaha bike, you have the combination between the old and the new. Just sit back and wait for the model to hit showrooms.
2012 Yamaha Stratoliner Deluxe Pictures Gallery